What can you do to prevent Evaporative Dry Eyes?
Here are something you can do to help prevent Evaporative Dry Eyes :
- Keep up a daily routine of warm eye compresses and lid scrubs even after your symptoms have resolved.
- Blink regularly to keep your eyes lubricated.
- Humidify the air at work and at home.
- Avoid smoking and being around people who smoke.
- Drink plenty of water to keep hydrated.
- Wear sunglasses when you’re outside to protect your eyes from sun and wind. The wraparound kind provides maximum protection.