M.B.B.S., MD, DA, IDCCM
- Managed medical and surgical critical patients as head of ICU since 10 yrs.
- Hundreds of critical care procedures such as ventilatory support/ central lines / Tracheostomy/ intercostal drain/ external cardiac pacing etc.
- MBBS- Nagpur university
- MD – Maharashtra university of Health Sciences, Nashik
- DA – Nagpur university
- Fellowship in critical care – Appllo Jehangir, Pune, India
- Dip. Diabetology – Correspondence (Boston, USA).
Research activities/ Publications:
- Publication in IJA – comparative study of Fentanyl v/s Bupivacaine in caudal in paediatric Genitourinary surgery.
- Enrolled for role of Synrium for uncomplicated falciparum malaria.
Faculty / Speaker:
- BASIC ( Basic Assessment and Support in Critically ill) – Provider
Speaker at state level : ABG
- Speaker at National level : Electrolyte imbalance.
10 am to 2 pm (Monday to Saturday)